Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So the Restoration Begins...

Well...I thought I would start a blog detailing my attempt at restoring my 1970 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser.  The old school Landcruisers have always been one of my favorite cars...I don't know if its the fact it can go anywhere...its tough as a tank or just unique...you don't see many of them around these days...but I finally purchased one in Nov of 2008.  It was hard to start working on it in Reno at our apartment, so I mostly toyed around with it.  After our move to Pueblo, I decided I wanted to enjoy it for the summer before really beginning on the restoration during the winter.  So the journey begins...


1 comment:

  1. Cool! I used to have a 1975 FJ40 with a Chev 327 engine. I miss it.

    -Trace

    ReplyDelete